Fluetech Ltd is highly regarded as leaders in the field of gas flue testing, maintenance and repairs; we have an experienced team of Gas registered installers that have a combined experience of over 60 years within the gas industry.
The only recognised gas registration scheme is now the Gas Safe Register. The Gas Safe Register is the official gas registration body for the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Guernsey appointed by the relevant Health and Safety Authority for each area.

Gas Safe Register replaced CORGI as the gas registration body in Great Britain and Isle of Man on 1 April 2009 and Northern Ireland and Guernsey on 1 April 2010.

Any Engineer working on gas appliances, whether they are testing, maintaining, repairing or replacing appliances flues or component parts, must be registered with the scheme and be competent to perform the work they are to carry out. All installers have to carry an ID card that must be shown on request, on the rear of this card is a detailed list of the work that engineer is allowed to carry out. Always ask to see the card and if in any doubt contact the gas safe register to validate the engineer.

All flue liner installations need to be notified to the Gas Safe Register who will then issue a certificate to the property owner. All our flue work has a data plate fitted; commissioning certificate issued by the installation engineer and the Gas Safe Register is notified as required.

All our engineers are tested regularly by the register but we also conduct our own in house training and testing to ensure you get a professional unbiased service.

All our gas engineers have been trained in the use of and carry a vast array of equipment, including gas flue analyzers, gas sniffers, carbon monoxide trackers, temp lasers, flue draught gauges, anemometers, thermal imaging and chimney scanning cameras, to assist in the diagnosis of flue faults and ensure that the products of combustion are safely removed from your property. Gas safety is one of the most important factors in having a safe home and work place. The dangers that surround unsafe gas appliances are deadly serious. Poorly maintained, faulty or badly installed gas work leads to carbon monoxide poisoning, the effects of which can be fatal.